Ice Cream Bread


I'm so glad I found this recipe! It's a bread that is made of ice cream. Yes! And it's so easy to make. It's a great option to use up left over ice cream that has been piled up in our freezer at RockyBars kitchen. And think about the variations! The taste would depend on the ice cream you use. I used chocolate-chip ice cream. As I'm writing this I'm thinking about strawberry-cheesecake-cookie-dough ice cream. Yummm.


Ice Cream Bread

Modified by Cokelatia

Ingredients:
2 cups (about 350 grams) ice cream
1 cup cake flour
1/2 cup bread flour
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 cup oil

Methods:
Soften the ice cream by stirring it well using a spoon.
Mix all the ingredients together until just combined. Do not over mix.
Transfer the batter into a greased 10x20 cm loaf pan. Smooth the top. You could top it with anything you like (chocolate-chips? Cookie dough/crumbs? Nuts? Dried fruit?).
Bake in preheated oven until golden and a toothpick inserted into the middle of the bread turns out clean, about 45 minutes.
Enjoy warm or at room temperature.  



Comments

Kenny said…
A free of charge in order to guarantee you truly by way of example only 1 attractive working together with important internet site.
Javier A. Cook said…
Have made a ice cream bread before, but I would like to, I am a fan of baking, will come back if I have any question.

Popular posts from this blog

valentine offer ;)