Banana Breadcrumbs Pudding

I had some very ripe bananas left from baking my son’s birthday cake; they were getting bad and pleaded to be used soon. I also had some breadcrumbs that were already mixed with melted butter and didn’t know what to do with them. Then I got the idea of making banana bread pudding. There’s a recipe that I like so much; it calls for bread slices that were soaked in melted butter so the pudding has a touch of savory taste. So I just substituted them with the breadcrumbs. And oh, I had some cream cheese frosting left over too, and I added it into the eggs and milk. Turned out really good! I didn’t bake it ala au-bain-marie, I did regular way and extended the baking time until the pudding had browned and the surface cracked a little bit. It’s delicious! Perfect to be served warm in rainy afternoon, even better with vanilla ice cream.

Banana Breadcrumbs Pudding Recipe Source

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

valentine offer ;)