No-Knead Bread

I found this bread recipe and I tell you, it's amazing. You really don't have to knead and the result is a soft and fluffy bread. The recipe tells you to stir all the ingredients together (yes, just stir with your spatula, no mixer, no hand kneading); then put the dough in the fridge overnight, and it'll be ready to be baked the next day.

Before I put mine in the fridge I set aside a small chunk of the dough and let it rise on my kitchen table, covered with kitchen towel. I just wanted to know if I could also make a good bread without having to wait overnight. About an hour later the dough had risen twice its size. I formed the dough into a ball, let it rest in a cake pan for a while, then baked it right away. Half an hour later I took this wonderful bread out of the oven. It smelled and tasted wonderful, with or without a spread of butter. It had a thin and crispy crust but so soft inside.

(I'm sorry I have no photo, the bread was all gone before I had the chance to grab my camera)

The next day I took the rest of the dough out of the fridge. It had also risen quite much. With this dough I made cinnamon rolls like the recipe, but without pecans. The result was as wonderful as before, but this time with this sinful caramel coating all over the top (and center, too). Yum!  


Please don't mind the ugly look, I'm a truly beginner at making rolls.

No-Knead Sticky Pecan Caramel Cinnamon Rolls Recipe

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

perfectly-chocolate cake with strawberries