Cheese-Herb Twist


It seems like a long time ago the last time I posted something here. Well, we have moved to a new house and I'm still trying to cope with the situation. This is my first time taking care of my toddler alone, and it's really a challenging job. So you can imagine that I can hardly find some leisure time to do this hobby of mine.

Anyway, we are in the middle of fasting month now and I find it a bit difficult to get my toddler to eat much. I think having to eat alone makes him lose his appetite. Desperately wanting to make him chew something I made these twists, so at least he could consume some carbs in a more fun way. I made them in a small batch, hurrying as my toddler dangling on my leg trying to attract my attention.

Cheese-Herb Twist Recipe

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

valentine offer ;)